The following is a simple JS program:
Code language: HTML, XML (xml)
- High performance: JS is lightweight & fast as it can be immediately run on the browser (client machine)
- Simple and popular: We have been using it for ages, and it hasn’t lost the hold!
- Interoperable: can be used with a variety of other languages and applications
- Reduces server load as it works on the client-side
- Makes pages lively, dynamic, and rich
- It comes with many free tools to enhance functionality
- The functionality of JS can be extended to the backend using Node.js
1. Self-Guided Websites and Courses
- Offered by: FreeCodeCamp
- Offered by: Khan Academy
- Offered by: Mozilla Development Network (MDN)
- Offered by: Udemy
- Offered by: Codecademy
- Nick Morgan
- Don’t be fooled by the title. While Nick Morgan’s fun prose was designed for a youthful readership, the teachings are simple and easy to understand for adults as well. This book provides simple explanations of the fundamentals of strings, arrays, and loops, as well as more advanced studies of jQuery and visual development. It also includes step-by-step tutorials for programming simple games.
- Kyle Simpson
- Marjin Haverbeke
3. Coding Boot Camps
Perhaps self-education isn’t for you. While you know you could study through an on-demand self-guided course or the activity chapters of a book, you’d like a little extra help and guidance during your educational journey, as well as a certificate at the end.
If this is the case, a coding boot camp may be the best option for you. Boot camps have risen to prominence in recent years as a way to obtain marketable skills rapidly and without investing the time or money required by standard four-year university programs. Depending on whether the boot camp follows a part-time or full-time schedule, the normal boot camp lasts between a few weeks and a few months.
4. Meetups and Networking Events
“You can believe to yourself, ‘I don’t need friends.’ ‘I’m all right.’ In a Forbes piece, business and career writer Peter Tourian said, “Trust me, this kind of interaction with like-minded colleagues is exactly what you need.” “It feels wonderful to serve others, and it’s amazing how much you learn and receive just by doing your best to help others.”
5. Starting Your Own Projects
What was the point of knowing anything in the first place if you didn’t put it into practice? At some point, ambitious developers will need to move away from tutorials and into real-world programming. But the transition isn’t always easy.
Moving outside the safe confines of step-by-step projects and creating an app from scratch can be daunting. However, if you keep looking for instructions, you’ll never be able to use your imagination or take your initial steps into independent development. Programming is the most effective way to learn how to code, but you don’t have to start with a large project right away.
Build a Drum Kit
- Use one of the above mentioned sources to kick-start your development journey.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below; you will receive a response!
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you learnt a lot!
If you loved this lesson, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other social media platform! It aids our development and allows more people to benefit from it! 🎉🎉🎉